ECTA - European Chemical Transport Association
ECTA gathers European Land Transport Companies with the aim to improve the standards of efficiency, safety and quality as well as the environmental and social impact of the transport and logistics of chemical goods in Europe.
ECTA speaks for the chemical transport industry to all its stakeholders. In addition it organizes the Responsible Care initiative for the European land transport industry.
“ECTA zero emission knowledge platform webinar”, Tank News International, November 2023
November 14, 2023Read Article
“ECTA to hold hydrogen webinar”, HCB Magazine, October2023
October 13, 2023Read Article
“ECTA app gives voice to drivers”, HCB Magazine, September 2023
September 28, 2023Read Article
Join us now!
Advantages of an ECTA Membership:
- Creates a unique networking opportunity between peers active in land logistics in Europe.
- Gives access to first hand information of transport and logistics of chemical goods in Europe. Be the first to know what is happening and evolving.
- Allows to participate in the pro-active development and application of “Best Practices”. A contribution to the sustainable development of European land transport whilst reducing abundant and cumbersome legislation.
- Once a company is a Member, it can apply for the Responsible Care membership.
- ECTA Full Members can register their drivers for the ECTA Drivers APP and let them rate (un)loading locations based on safety, waiting time, facilities and driver treatment.